Friday, January 16, 2009

Pausing for a sec

So I'm pausing from life for a second to give an update. Here's a few pics from the last week or so.
Here's a pic from the ice experiement we did last week:

On Monday the kids had a field trip to the local airport. We took a go-cart around the ramp area to see the different kinds of planes and the runway area.







Here's Red and Punkie calling their Grandma (this is for the benefit of their Grandma):


Here are some misc pics of Punkie (usually with her doll) and when she was making breadsticks this week:
Lest you feel bad that Chief isn't featured, he did take lots of videos with my camara this week.
Oh, and here's a pic of why we are even more broke right now--my hubby had to fix the alternator and belt in his car.
Things are going well. But Red did cut some of his bangs off today and Chief faked being sick to stay home from school yesterday. Hopefully we made the day boring enough that he won't do it again.

2 comments:

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Matthew has really been having fun coming over to your house...thanks for taking such good care of my baby boy! (I know he's 4, but he's still my baby.) :)

Company of 5 said...

He's great! I know what you mean about kids remaining your babies...