Thursday, February 19, 2009

New Read

I read a book yesterday. Technically I only neglected my family for 1/2 a day because that's how long it took to get from cover to cover. Anyway, the librarian suggested The Arthurian Omen--a murder mystery. It was actually pretty good and even had a good moral to it. It's been awhile since I had a new book to sink my teeth into--figuratively of course.

Chief's school had a "dance night" last night. His class danced to some fun music--one told you what moves to do--the other was a black light macarena (I'm not sure I spelled that right). He was way cute to watch--wish I brought my camara.

I have to post this clip I stole from a blog I read--it made me totally laugh:

Side note: JOY is when you hear your three little boys playing with each other and laughing. PANIC: is checking up on them and realizing they are in your bathroom with the door locked. FEAR: is hearing your husbands electric razor turn on. RELIEF: is finding that none of them shaved their hair or eyebrows off.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

I ran home like two minutes before it began because we forgot our camera too. If I would have known I could have taken some pics for ya. My sister thought that was a joke that I put on my blog but nope it happend.