Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Yes, I'm stealing...

Quotes from another blog:

Parenthood: That state of being better chaperoned than you were before marriage. ~Marcelene Cox
It kills you to see them grow up. But I guess it would kill you quicker if they didn't. ~Barbara Kingsolver, Animal Dreams
The quickest way for a parent to get a child's attention is to sit down and look comfortable. ~Lane Olinghouse
You will always be your child's favorite toy. ~Vicki Lansky
I love to play hide and seek with my kid, but some days my goal is to find a hiding place where he can't find me until after high school. ~Author Unknown
Each day of our lives we make deposits in the memory banks of our children. ~Charles R. Swindoll

1 comment:

Sandra said...

LOL I loved the hide and seek one. I could relate because I love to find places where it's harder to find me so I have a few more minutes alone.