Thursday, September 10, 2009

Is this obselete?

So I haven't written because facebook keeps me informed (in one sentence increments) on what's going on with multiple people. I don't know in depth, but just the surface stuff. So does that mean that nobody will check blogs anymore? Or is that just me? I noticed I don't write very much at all (mostly because it's not as private--more people see my facebook--and because I don't want to force them to see the mundane things I come up with for my blog--whereas you're reading this by choice). The bad thing about facebook, there are some things I don't care to have on my wall, too many people play games that show everyone else what score they got/who they're most like/etc., and you only get a glimpse of what is going on in a person's head. Not even that, sometimes just what they're doing: "...going to the beach." And that's all. No offense to people who do the above things, but I have to sort through it to get to what I think is important. I had to hide a "friend" I belonged to called the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints because I was getting about three posts a day, none of which I ever had time to read in full--let alone the multiple comments after. Oh well. I'm rather curious though--is anyone reading this?

5 comments:

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

I'm pretty convinced that it's me, you, and the crickets (chirp, chirp) reading blogs these days...my blog feels like a ghost town sometimes.

nimer said...

I'm reading it, granted not every day. But google reader keeps me from missing them. Although you should update your nomee card (that program I had you install at x-mas) and then I can follow your blog and facebook there. make david do it too ;)

I'm just waiting for you to start tweeting - ha ha ha

SisK said...

I'm reading. And I don't facebook and since both of us are too lazy to pick up the phone, well...the blog is the only way I get the goods on your family. :)

Sandra said...

I'm here also! Hope to see you in the morning!

Anonymous said...

Hello Cousin dear!
I don't visit often enough, whether it is your mom's, the blog or your home....but I do enjoy it when I do.
Cousin Jon