Monday, March 16, 2009

Great birthday celebration

My birthday was on Friday--naturally I've been celebrating all week long. Unfortunately, I only took pictures of Thursday night's bowling and pizza party, which means I forgot to take pics of a new yellow lab puppy my SIL picked up this weekend and all the festivites over at my PILs house. Here's a couple of pics I did take:




Here are a couple of more pics of Punkie. The other day she had gotten applesauce on her pants, so she stripped down (she's getting pretty good at that--which is why she's wearing a onesie right now). I told her to go get clothes from her dresser (since I was busy working). She reappeared a couple of minutes later with a washcloth and swimsuit (I still help her dress). Then she added a hat:
And one pic of her in her cheerleading dress (which somewhat scares me--especially with her pose):

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Happy Be-lated Birthday! Sounds like you had lots of fun. I love her pose, so cute. She cheers for the right team too he he.