Sunday, March 29, 2009

Weekends

Ah, the joy of a weekend--no school...no weekday appointments...no floor. Yep, the floor ceases to exist on the weekend. I know this happens because I can't see it anymore (not that I saw much of it during the weekdays either). But on the weekend, I've got three tornadoes running around. While I was quizzing my hubby for his upcoming test, Punkie was dumping and scattering everything I had put aside in a box to donate. Red was systematically pulling everything out of Punkie's closet to see if he could find a small toy (no larger than a golf ball--a tomagotchie). Naturally, he and Chief had been banished from the study area since they don't have any notion of what "quiet" and "indoor-voices" are. Unfortunately, they get that from me. Just ask my sisters.
Anyway, if you come to visit me on the weekends, tip-toe carefully when walking inside so you don't hurt yourself.

4 comments:

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

That sounds like our house on the weekends!

Anonymous said...

Inevitably, when you want quiet... you get just the opposite.
Hope you found your floors again today.

Company of 5 said...

This time it was fairly quiet destruction. We were lucky.

Sandra said...

Gear yourself up for Spring break he he.