Sunday, March 8, 2009

Post 74

A couple of updates are in order. Chief lost another bottom tooth just after I posted the pic of him with two teeth missing, so he has had three missing for awhile. Here is a pic of him in his cub uniform. He is so excited to be a cub! But I'm not sure who is happier: Chief or his dad.


Here is a pic of Red making a barn. I put this in because it documents that one of my kids has actually constructed something rather than sticking to the usual demolition of toys.



Here is a video of Punkie dancing to some music. I had to choose between three very cute and fun videos. The last part of this one makes me laugh, so it won the coveted spot on my blog.
*Note: No toddlers were hurt during the making of this video.
Caution: Background consists of offensive images (dirty house). View at your own risk! {Hey, I was busy watching my daughter dance!}

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Your little girl is a Doll! Is Red playing with Lincoln logs? I love those, they are a childhood favorite. I'm excited for when Danika can do Activity Days, I guess Andrew isn't far from scouts either...woo they grow up fast.