Monday, October 20, 2008

Weekend trip

Okay, so my hubby took me this weekend up in the forest to try something he enjoyed before he met me. I'll give you a hint as to what:

Here's my hubby and then me using a fence to cross a stream. Don't worry, I don't have any offensive pics to share. We were looking for male bucks, and only saw one female deer. So in essence, what we actually ended up doing was taking a two day nature hike :). It was great! Two days of communing with nature, seeing beautiful mountain areas, getting great exercise, sleeping in a heated trailer (thanks PIL!) and the children were being watched at home by first my cousin, then my PILs.
Did I mention what a great time we had?

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Ahhh a weekend with nature...good....a weekend without children...GREAT he he.

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

That sounds like an awesome getaway. Oh, and hunter's orange is your color!! ;D