Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Cute conversations

Here's a way cute quote my sister found on a blog:

Conversations I Have Every Single Day
"Hey, awesome 7-year-old, whatcha doin'?"

"I'm making a creature called Dinoraptoflymus. It has 25 teeth, no, 32 teeth, no, no--51 teeth, that are all really sharp for biting through the flesh of its prey, and its wingspan is 7--no, 13 FEET wide, and so that's why it's called DinoraptoFLYmus, because it flies 48 hundred thousand miles per second, but really it's called DRAGOraptoflymus, because it has scales like a dragon that are made of steel, no, stronger than steel, stronger than the strongest steel in the whole world, because its the DragoflySTEEL, because it's scales are so strong, except for its teeth, which are even STRONGER, because they have to bite through the hardest scales, because its prey is-- is really the Dinoraptoflymus! because Dinoraptoflymus is the strongest creature in the world except the Dragoflysteel, but it's really the DragoEAGLEsteel because it's as fast as an eagle. Right, Mom?"

"That's right."

"No, Mom, you should say it's faster than an eagle, because 48 hundred thousand miles is WAY faster than just a regular eagle!"

"Oh yeah. I forgot. Well, how's my favorite five-year-old doing?"

"Great. Mom, does this look cool?"

"Yes, very cool."

"How about this? Is this cool?"

"Way cool."

"Is it cooler than the other one or not as cool?"

"Um... which one do you think is cooler?"

"This one."

"Yeah, me too."

"No, I mean the first one is cooler."

"That's right, the first one was cooler."

"How about this? Is this cool?"

"Yep."

"Is is cooler than the other ones, or not as cool?"

"Uh, cooler."

"Oh no! I thought the second one was cooler!"

"Oh, yeah, that's right, the second one is cooler. I just forgot about that one."

"Yeah, you just forgot. Cuz this one's really the coolest, huh?"

"For sure."

"How about this one? Is it cooler than the other ones or not as cool, or just the same cool?"

"Hmmm. I'll have to think about that for a minute. I'll be back. So, how's my little baby doin'?"

"I not a baby!"

"You're not? Well, what are you then?"

"I da Bug!"

"Oh, you're the Bug. Hello, Bug."

"I not a Bug! I a kitty."

"Hello, kitty."

"I not a kitty!"

"What are you, then?"

"I a.....a....a baby cow!"

"Can I have a kiss, baby cow?"

"No! Baby cows not kisses Mom! Silly mommy." (I swear that's a direct quote.)

"Yeah, silly mommy. Okay, see you later baby cow. How's my big teenager doing?"

"Mo--om!"

"What?"

"You don't have to ask my how I'm doing like you do with the kids."

"Well how else am I supposed to know how you're doing if I don't ask?"

"Mother! Just don't act like I'm one of the kids. Just talk to me normally, you know, like not like a mom."

"Oh, okay. So, whassup Dog?"

"Argghh! MothER! Don't you ever do that in front of my friends!"

"Do what, homie?"

"Stop it Mother! Fine, fine, I'll tell you how I'm doing!"

"Okay."

"I'm doing just fine. Everything is good. Thank you for your interest. Now can you leave so I can finish my homework?"

"Oh, all right, you spoilsport."

"Wait, Mom!"

"Yeah? You wanna tell me something, honey?"

"Um... you shouldn't wear those shoes with that shirt. They don't go."

"Thanks a lot. Hey, God?"

"Yes?"

"I sure get tired of having the same unproductive conversations all the time."

"Yes, I know. Me too."

2 comments:

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Bwa-haa-haa! So funny! :D

Sandra said...

Thats funny, Andrew makes up crazy things like the dino stuff all the time. Silly