Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Soccer Season

I'd like to post some pics of Chief's first soccer game of the season, but it was raining and cold, so I didn't bring a camara. He had a good time. It gets pretty tough by this age though--I saw one kid on the opposite team that kept receiving some accidental kicks that looked like they might leave bruises.


I will post a few belated pics though. Hope ya'll don't mind.


Here are pics of my boys and their friends with their leggo creations (or being eaten by a dinosaur). Usually my kids take things apart, but with the building creativity of their friends, they actually made stuff. By the way, the airplane featured by the second child below was put together by the boy holding it without instructions. There's no way I could do that!!!


As for the pics below...Red cracks me up. I always thought my daughter might borrow my clothes, but I had no clue my son might also (notice the boots). The other pic is Red's idea of a perfect nightlight. He brings a lamp from our bedroom into his some nights, plugs it in, and presto--the perfect solution for dreaming about sandy beaches! I should try it sometime :).

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Ahhh... soccer. I decided to forgo soccer this year. I had Danika in it and she just talked and talked. She didn't care about playing. Great lego creations!

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Oh, my boys will be so excited to see these pictures! :)

And soccer this season has been a fiasco for us so far...I'll have to blog about it later.