Friday, April 24, 2009

Pics

Ask and ye shall receive:
Pics of Chief's new desk...
.
And pics of Red's soccer game (Red is getting ready to line up, his fans are watching from the sidelines):
We only stayed for the first half hour. Red had to REALLY use the restroom, but since I couldn't find the lightswitches in the park restrooms, he refused to use them (even with me holding the door open for light). I gave up and took the three kids home. Red wanted to return after, but the game would've been ending by then anyway. The poor coach didn't know why we'd left, and concerned I had left upset over something--like her coaching--she called me to find out what had happened. I assured her it was nothing like that, but I definately need to remind Red to take care of that before leaving the house.

2 comments:

SisK said...

Well, Chief is ready for school...or a job at a non-profit organization :). I'm very impressed with his determination.

I had the opposite problem today, we were at the park and my son wanted to go to the bathroom by a tree (many of the kids do this when they are at the park). We went home.

Sandra said...

Ohh bummer. It's always frustrating when things like that happen. That's a nice coach for asking though. What a great desk!!! I'm sure he is super excited.