Saturday, August 30, 2008

Missing Newton

I wish I could ask the scientist/philosopher Newton a question. Why did gravity have a particularly potent effect upon our milk supply yesterday? I can't figure out why we would have so much trouble with milk spilling. Red spilled a LOT of milk twice during lunch (I helped while trying to assist him pouring milk into a little cup), Punkie poured milk all over the table in the afternoon, Chief knocked his cup over during dinner, and to top it all off, when my hubby arrived home from the grocery store, Red (while being his helpful self) carried a gallon of milk into the house and dropped it on the floor, spilling over half the contents on the floor as the plastic split. Yep, there was an anomaly yesterday.

The neighbors put on another movie night though. This time we watched 'High School Musical 2'.

1 comment:

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

I still haven't seen HSM 2. And isn't it crazy that a gallon of milk is almost as much as a gallon of gas?