Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Why I blog

Do you want to know why I started blogging? I could say it is because I wanted to journal some part of my life, and you already know I have an adversion to writting with {shudder} a paper and pen. Or it could be I want family and friends to stay in touch with the little day to day happenings or events. But no. To be perfectly honest, that's not it. If you really must know, it is because...it helps me to procrastinate! Yep, I've got a ton of things on the to-do list and so I don't get overwhelmed, I procrastinate. I know, it doesn't make sense.
My baby girl wanted something in the fridge today. I guess it was to just cool down because she just wanted to sit there. Hmmm...maybe I should clean out the fridge. Naw, I'll just post another picture.

Here's my boys with Punkie (the little one) and their friend.

Red refused to look at the camara.
The other day we decided to give out our weekly treat to the neighborhood kids: otter pops. We even gave refills. Out of the 11 kids present, only 2 were mine. Wow. Good thing the pops come in packages of 100!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The little girl just wants you to remember that "she is really cool..."