Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Summer Fun

Chief will be starting school a week from tomorrow. Most people are celebrating the return of school, except my sister Jen of course, but I'm not exactly sure how I feel. Less resistance when going places would be nice, but the offset of entertaining his brother, getting him ready in time, and the inevitable butting of the heads over homework is exhausting just to think about. Maybe if Red does get into preschool I'll be relieved.


We'll just have to make the most of our last few days of summer break. Last weekend we were hanging out at Bear Lake for Raspberry Days. We had a great time with my in-laws (although I did manage to fall down the mountainside--thanks to flip flops on a steep dirt trail). And we made new friends on the way home--Nate and Ashley, with their kids.

This weekend promises to be even more fun!

No comments: