Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Potter is pretend!

Okay, so since I was out of town last weekend, I missed the announcement that the Harry Potter movie due to come out on November 21st has been moved to next July. Apparently, there are a number of distressed fans that are petitioning to still have it come out in November (over 30,000 so far). Um, ooookkkaaaayyy. Can I say one thing? GET A LIFE!!! It's only a movie!!! You've read the book! You KNOW what it's going to be about! So it's going to come out a few months later--you'll still be alive (and if not, you won't care anyway by then). There...I feel better. Yes, I'm a fan, but no--I don't care that it has been put off. Instead, I'm going to the Twilight movie which has been moved to November 21st since the Harry Potter movie will no longer be competition.

Last night the neighbors of the surrounding townhouses got together for a dessert/talent show (given by the kids). We had a good time. I didn't meet any new neighbors because the only ones who went are the ones I know pretty well by now because my kids play with theirs. I made homemade oreo cookies. Again. Chief's talent was to make peanut butter balls with a friend. Red's was to ride his scooter. I didn't sign Punkie up for one.

1 comment:

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

That's fun that ya'll get together as a neighborhood like that. How cool.