Friday, September 12, 2008

Field Trip Day

The field trip day was fine, but not exactly what I expected so it was somewhat disappointing. I knew the nature center was putting on a preschool program of getting to know nature through music theme today, so we checked it out on our field trip. Most of what they did I could have easily done on my own. The turtle and other creatures they had there are free to come and look at anyway. The kids did pet a snake. The only thing I can't do is play a guitar and sing. I guess I didn't feel it was worth the few dollars it cost me.
If you know of any ideas for a preschool field trip, please let me know by using the comments section!!!

Punkie likes turtles!
The beginning part consisted of drums and singing. I just have to smile as I see Red with his arm around one of his friends :).

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Try the fire department. My kids loved to go there and see everthing they do, and they are great with the kids!

Company of 5 said...

We actually have gone to the fire station and they are AWESOME!!! The kids had a great time and they were great with them. Also, we have gone to a bakery (which was fun, we got free cookies!) and we went to a dairy factory (but they weren't working at the time, so we just taste tasted).