Wednesday, September 3, 2008

New addiction

I recently just found out about the whole Midnight Sun book that Stephenie Meyer had been writing until it was illegally posted on the internet. Since she decided it was better to scrap it and put it on her website so fans didn't go looking for it, I've been reading her posting of the unedited book. That's why I have been useless the last few days. I'm reading it every moment I can. I'll be finished with it soon enough and my kids will have their parents back (yes, my hubby is addicted too).

Red beat me at Monopoly. Again.

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Ummm... I might have to look that up :) I think she is a great writer.

Sandra said...

Oh I remember reading that awhile ago, I guess I read the illegal version oops.

Anonymous said...

Does Red have any tips on how to win at Monopoly?