Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The light at the end of the tunnel

The light is still far off, but I see the end to some of the projects that have kept me busy for awhile.
Preschool was centered around music today. Of course we do the academics too. We talked about time (weeks, months, calendars) and made a birthday graph chart. We practiced writing Aa. We reviewed our sight words (the and I) and phonic sounds for a,f, and m. Then we made tambourines and had a great time making music with a keyboard, drumsticks and toy drum, bells, and musical toys. We also turned up the volume and danced to Bob the Builder (great music for dancing to). That's why I didn't take any pictures--I was too busy dancing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are doing a great job and having a great time doing it! How fun!!! Some of the best quality time you can have with children.