Saturday, September 13, 2008

Fun day

I think the activity for the 8-11 year old girls went very well. We had great decorations and stations, but we did have a smaller turnout than we hoped for. Still, we enjoyed the girls that came and hopefully they left with more than what was in their paper bags.


After Punkie woke up from her nap we went to a family day activity at my hubby's school. All for free we got to do some of our favorite things:


I wonder what the gas mileage is? My hubby thinks it'll do the job to pull a trailer. Probably not up to the speed limit though.
And I toyed with the idea of a pet...
Naw, at first my boys barely would even touch it. Not until Mommy showed them she wasn't scared at all of a red boa did Chief get up his nerve to really pet it. Not enough nerve to hold it though. Red got close earlier, but he was too nervous.
I really should use static cling fabric sheets.


4 comments:

Sandra said...

Your brave, I don't think I would hold a snake!

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Looks like a fun day!

Anonymous said...

Now that would be a great field trip... but hey, your kids have already been there and done that! Bet you really wanted to sneak that snake right into your home...ssss.....

Company of 5 said...

Well, I'm not that fond of them. I'm not scared of them if I know they aren't poisonous and they are used to being handled. But I wouldn't pick one up in the wilderness--poisonous or not.